- Terms of Supply
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products. This includes physical products ‘Goods’, services or digital content ‘Subscriptions’.
- Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- We are 90 Minute Cynic Limited a company registered in Scotland. Our company registration number is SC630846 and our registered office is at Jwd Accounting And Tax Services, 14/2 Hermand Terrace, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH11 1QZ.
- You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- If we are unable to accept any orders, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product.
Any images of physical products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the products accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours etc..accurately reflects the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
The costs of products will be as displayed to you on our website or app.
Goods ordered via the website or other online commerce site operated by 90 Minute Cynic Ltd. will be delivered to you at the address provided as soon as reasonably possible.
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
Goods will be delivered by a specialist third party courier or postal service and and as such will be subject to the terms and conditions of that service.
If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- We have refused to deliver the goods;
- Delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must either return them to us. Please email us at email@example.com for details of returns.
A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- Items made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised;
- Services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- Sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
- Any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
We will pay the costs of return if:
- The products are faulty or misdescribed;
- You are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong
Your subscription shall begin from the time from which we receive your first payment
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 3 months you may contact us to end the contract for a product and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
All payments will be made via the website or app through a secure third party payment provider.
For monthly subscriptions purchased through the website, payment will be taken in the form of a direct debit each month from the date the subscription begins. The subscription and associated access to content will begin once payment has been successfully processed.
For annual subscriptions purchased through the website payment will be taken on the day the subscription is activated and access to the service will be terminated after 12 months unless the subscription is manually renewed.The subscription and associated access to content will begin once payment has been successfully processed.
Subscriptions activated as in-app purchases via the app in the App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) will renew automatically on a monthly basis until the subscription is cancelled by the same method.
Prices may vary according to the method of subscription
Standard of Service
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the subscription service operational at all times.
Technical difficulties may result in temporary disruptions to the subscription service
No interruptions to the subscription service shall entitle you to a refund of any payment already made by you.
We attempt to provide the level of coverage set out in the product description for the subscription but are under no obligation to produce a certain level of content during any set period.